We can handle all your commercial refrigeration needs, from walk-in units to ice machines and more.
Most businesses that have large commercial refrigeration units rely heavily on those units for their successful daily operations. If your equipment stops cooling properly or starts experiencing temperature fluctuations, you are likely to lose valuable product and may have to halt your production or operation completely.
If you need commercial refrigeration equipment installed, maintained, or repaired in or near Polk County, Florida, turn to us at Johnson’s Mechanical Inc. We have decades of experience in commercial refrigeration and heating and cooling.
We can handle all your commercial refrigeration needs, from walk-in units to ice machines and more:
- Walk-in units: Whether your walk-in units need to operate at refrigerator temperature levels or serve as space for frozen products, we can help make sure they are operating correctly and efficiently.
- Ice machines: If you need large quantities of ice, an ice machine is an effective way to meet this need, but the coils do require maintenance regularly.
- Freezers: Regular maintenance can help improve the lifespan of your cooling equipment, including freezers. Units also tend to maintain temperatures better with regular checkups and calibrations.
- Coolers: We can make sure your coolers are installed properly, regularly maintained for optimal performance, and make minor repairs as needed. This can help you avoid total equipment breakdowns that may end up costing you significant amounts of money.
- Chilled water systems: Many types of businesses can benefit from a chilled water system, and we can install and maintain yours.
If you need to discuss your commercial refrigeration equipment needs, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
At Johnson’s Mechanical Inc., we offer commercial refrigeration services for customers in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Plant City, Mulberry, Zephyrhills, Bartow, Polk City, and throughout Polk County, Florida.