For cooler repair that will last and produce safe, regulated temperatures, you can count on us.
There are many types of businesses and commercial properties that may rely on large coolers. Restaurants, gas stations, and grocery stores are just some examples of operations that may lose significant amounts of product if their coolers go down for long, or if the coolers are unable to maintain a consistent temperature.
If you have a business in or near Polk County, Florida and find yourself in need of cooler repair, help is just a simple phone call away. At Johnson’s Mechanical Inc., we have been performing cooler repair in Polk County since 1982. You will appreciate our professional services, combined with our personalized customer service and dedication to performing a high-quality cooler repair that lasts.
We will not pressure you into purchasing equipment or use other high-pressure sales tactics. We just want to be your first choice for your commercial refrigeration repair and HVAC needs, allowing you to keep your business operating effectively and protecting your valuable products.
There are many reasons to choose us, such as:
- We are a locally owned and operated family company.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- We are a state-certified HVAC and refrigeration contractor.
- We are committed to the highest level of customer service and are determined to conduct our business with honesty and integrity.
- We strive to provide a fast response whether you call during regular business hours or need emergency services after hours.
For cooler repair that will last and produce safe, regulated temperatures, you can count on us. So, give us a call today.
At Johnson’s Mechanical Inc., we offer cooler repair services for customers in Lakeland, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Plant City, Mulberry, Zephyrhills, Bartow, Polk City, and throughout Polk County, Florida.